Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to write effective emails.
- Think Before You Email
- Composing Your Email Message
- Managing Email: How to Stop Drowning in Email
- Specific Writing Tips for Getting Your Email Read by Others
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements for successful completion of a NON-CERTIFICATION CLASSES - Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.