Please reach out through one of these methods:
Important processing information
- Summer financial aid for continuing students
- Loan request change (2021-22)
- What to do about textbooks
- Book and refund schedule
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Verification policy
- Withdrawal information
- 150% Federal Direct Subsidized Loan limits
In an effort to reduce costs and conserve our natural resources, financial aid offers are not mailed to students. Students will receive an email when offers are finalized with instructions to review the information included on this page. Please review each document and contact your Financial Aid specialist if you have questions. You are responsible for being knowledgeable about Financial Aid policies and procedures.
We are currently processing documents received on the following dates:
Financial Aid checklist
Important information about your financial aid
**NOTE: The confirmation page from FAFSA is not a financial aid offer.**
Log in to Self-Service under "Financial Aid" and complete the Master Promissory Note and entrance counseling.
Remember the eligibility guidelines:
- You must be accepted into an eligible program of study to receive financial aid. See a list of eligible programs on Wake Tech's website under "Resources."
- Financial aid covers only classes required for your eligible program of study.
- To receive a loan, you must be enrolled in at least six credit hours of coursework at the time of disbursement.
- For students enrolled in a "mini-mester" course, funds are not disbursed until classes begin and enrollment is verified.
Emails from the Financial Aid Office may require immediate action, so monitor your email carefully.