Certificate in Social Media Strategy & Management
Do you have a passion for social media advertising?
Are you ready for your business to stand out? One of the most creative ways to promote your business involves social media marketing. The Certificate in Social Media Strategy and Management course prepares you with the tools needed to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign.
- Navigate and understand social media platforms
- Develop a social calendar and write compelling copy
- Create a social strategy through data-driven insights
- Build a cross-platform crisis and communication plan
- Amplify your social message by developing an omnichannel strategy
- Measure, calculate, and report ROI for social media platforms
- Implement, track, and report on paid social media campaigns
- Develop unique advocacy campaigns through user-generated content and influencers
Earn Industry-recognized Credentials
Over a span of 16-weeks, you’ll learn the ins and outs of defining and implementing a well-rounded social media strategy from industry leading experts right here in the Triangle.
Upon completion, you'll earn a Google Analytics Certification, Walk West Certification of Completion, Wake Tech Certificate of Completion, and an optional Facebook Certification.
Course Details & Registration Info
Certificate in Social Media Strategy and ManagementSEF-3001AW1 available classes
Are you ready for your business to stand out? One of the most creative ways to promote your business involves social media marketing. The Certificate in Social Media Strategy and Management course prepares you with the tools needed to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensi...
Foundations of Digital MarketingSEF-3001OF2
Are you interested in learning the digital marketing skills that employers and small business owners need to compete? This course features an innovative curriculum combined with immersive group projects. Students will learn how to develop and implement innovative digital mar...