Review the information below carefully and complete the checklist to make sure you’re ready to finish up your Wake Tech education.
- Make sure you have completed or are enrolled in the final prescribed courses in your program curriculum.
- On Self-Service, click on Student Planning.
- Click on View Your Progress - Go to My Progress to look at your active academic program and review with an advisor as needed.
- Make sure you have completed 25% of those courses in residence at Wake Tech.
- Make sure you have maintained a program GPA of at least 2.0 for Wake Tech courses listed as minimum requirements in the curriculum outline (and any other courses approved by the dean).
2. Complete the graduate questionnaire for each degree, diploma or certificate.
- Log in to Self-Service with your Wake Tech ID and password and click on Graduation Overview.
4. Order your regalia (cap and gown) by the deadline if you want to participate in the commencement ceremony.
5. Take a Career Services survey to share your next steps in two minutes or less. Are you transferring, starting a new job or other?