Review the information below carefully and complete the Completion Checklist to make sure you’re ready.
- Verify that you have completed or are enrolled in the final prescribed courses in your program curriculum: go to Self-Service, continue to Student Planning, continue to "View Your Progress-Go to My Progress. View your active academic program and review with an advisor as needed.
- Complete 25% of those courses in residence at Wake Tech.
- Maintain a program GPA of at least 2.0 for Wake Tech courses listed as minimum requirements in the curriculum outline (and any other courses approved by the dean).
2. Complete the Graduate Questionnaire for each degree, diploma, or certificate.
3. Complete the Application for each Degree / Diploma / Certificate
Log in to Self-Service with your Wake Tech ID and password, and click on Graduation Overview.
4. Order Your Regalia (cap and gown) by the deadline if you want to participate in the ceremony.