Registration & Records Forms
Any form requiring a signature from a dean or instructor should be sent to that person first to obtain the appropriate signature. The dean or instructor can then send the signed form to Registration and Student Records.
Download our forms
- 726 - Request to Audit
- 727 - Transcript Evaluation/Re-evaluation Request - Login Required.
- 728 - Permanent Record Changes
- 729 - Enrollment Verification/Student Record Inquiry - Login Required.
- 1073 – Request for Grade Forgiveness - Login Required.
- 1078 - Student Course Withdrawal
- 1358 - Request for Evaluation of CE Units for Curriculum Credit
- 1573 - Sponsorship by North Carolina Business
Additional Sponsorship Information
- Bill Dispute Request - Login Required.
Visit Self-Service and select "Parent/Proxy Access" under your user ID in the upper-right corner to grant a parent or another individual online access to your records.
- For more information on graduation, please visit graduation.waketech.edu.
North Carolina residency
- For more information on the North Carolina Residency process, please visit residency.waketech.edu.
If you are mailing your form in, please send it to:
Registration and Student Records
Wake Tech Community College
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, NC 27603