Wellness Tip Sheets for Students
- Return to Campus FAQ
- Self Care Tips
- Student Referrals and How to Talk about Suicide
- Managing Anxiety
- Goal Management
- Developing School/Life Balance
- How to Ask for Help
- Test Anxiety
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline – Helps individuals in crisis
- Make The Connection – Veterans’ Resources
- Start Your Recovery - Support for overcoming substance use disorders
- Provider directory
- Crisis and Assessment Centers
- Interact provides safety and support for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- NAMI Wake County provides support, education, and advocacy for persons with mental illness.
- Alliance Health is a provider network for mental health, developmental disability, and substance abuse services.
- New Leaf Behavioral Health provides free and low-fee services including counseling, psychiatric evaluations, and group therapy.
- Community Counseling, Educations, and Research (CCERC) - Provide mental health and career counseling for holistic wellness.
- Urban Ministries provides crisis assistance, housing, and health care services.
- TROSA is a residential program providing substance abuse treatment
- The Arc serves people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
- Gateway Campus offers free, confidential pregnancy and sexual health services.
Wake Tech Resources
- Wake Tech XTRA keeps students informed about what’s happening at Wake Tech.
- Athletics includes 12 sports programs for men and women. The website lists games and tryouts.
- International Students are welcome at Wake Tech, and the college provides a variety of resources. .
- Wake Tech Bus Schedules help students travel to Main and Northern Wake campuses.
- Wake Tech Schools App is the best way for students to stay connected on campus.
- Campus Well is an interactive e-magazine distributed monthly through Wake Tech email.
- Pathways Minority Male Mentoring fosters excellence and success among minority male students.
- Fostering Bright Futures helps young adults transitioning from foster care.
- The Nest is a campus food pantry for students.