- New Year, New Beginning Workshop – Register for help creating the life you want through goal setting and aspirations. The workshop is scheduled for February 3 from 12 to 1 p.m. at Building L, Conference Room 215 on Southern Wake Campus.
- Collegiate Recovery Community – A supportive, safe and casual space for those in recovery from substance use and mental health conditions. These are not group therapy sessions, but rather a student-led program. Meetings are currently on hold. If you are interested in helping grow this community, email [email protected].
- Mental Health First Aid Training – Currently open to staff and faculty only, the six-hour class helps individuals learn to identify and respond to the signs of mental illness and substance use in their community.
Click the link or visit GoSignMeUp to register.
- Wellness & Mental Health 101 – Learn how Wellness Services can help and general information about mental health for college students.
- Stress & Anxiety Workshop – Learn more about coping skills to manage stress and anxiety and how stress impacts health.
- Promise Day: Domestic Violence Awareness – Wellness joined keynote speaker Kristen Howe to discuss domestic violence awareness, trends and paths forward to survivorship.
- How to Deal With Stress – Wellness counselors discuss how to manage stress amidst the pandemic.
Request a workshop
The following workshops and topics can be tailored to fit an audience's needs:
- Wellness 101
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Expression
- Time Management and Organization
To request a workshop, email [email protected].