Wellness Services is a Wake Tech resource providing counseling and referral services to empower students to resolve problems and reach personal and academic goals. Students can discuss and process attitudes, feelings, and concerns that may be interfering with their education.
How We Help
During our confidential counseling sessions, we provide insights and resources to help you work through personal needs that include, but are not limited to, the list below. You may also make an appointment just to talk. You do not need to have a diagnosis to meet with us.
- All appointments are currently virtual
- Students may schedule an appointment with a Wellness Counselor. Remember to complete your paperwork!
- Faculty and staff may submit a Wellness Counseling Referral Form
- Disability Support Services
- Individualized Learning Center
- Library Services
- Open Computer Labs
- Online Learning
Academic Success Centers