Wellness Services provides counseling and referral services to empower students to resolve problems and reach personal and academic goals. Students can discuss and process attitudes, feelings and concerns that may be interfering with their education.
During our confidential counseling sessions, we provide insights and resources to help you work through personal needs that include the following:
- Grief and loss
- Eating disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Relationship issues
- Alcohol and substance use concerns
- Referral services for additional therapy and/or medication
You may also make an appointment just to talk. You do not need to have a diagnosis to meet with us.
- Appointments can be either in person or virtual. Remember to complete your paperwork before your appointment.
- Faculty and staff may submit a Wellness Counseling referral form.
- Wellness Services understands that there may be a wait time to book an appointment. If you need to speak with a counselor immediately or outside of business hours, please contact the Student Assistance Program (SAP), which is available 24/7, at 704-529-1428 or 800-633-3353. Contact with SAP is confidential and private.