New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is recommended for all incoming students – even those transferring from other colleges. Find out about registering for classes, financial aid, email, parking and student resources, and get valuable tips from current students!
Sessions are offered on different Wake Tech campuses and last 2½ hours (extended session is 3 to 3½ hours). Optional tours are available afterwards. Sessions do not include snacks or drinks and are not appropriate for children.
- Sign up for a New Student Orientation session as soon as you’ve been admitted to Wake Tech.
(Note which campus your session is on and register guests who will come with you. Due to pandemic restrictions, we are currently allowing one adult guest.)
- To change a session, log back in and select the "dates" tab.
- To cancel a session, email [email protected].
See below to decide if a seated or an online session is right for you, and make your selection.
Benefits of seated Orientation Session
- Face-to-face interaction with our orientation team and other students
- Optional campus tour
Benefits of online Orientation Session
- Convenience of attending orientation anytime, anywhere
- Working at your own pace and revisiting information as needed