About Recruiting and Outreach
Wake Tech's Recruiting and Outreach Office strives to inform the community about the educational opportunities available at the college by fostering relationships with local schools, businesses and industry.
Staff interact with the community through high school visits, career fairs, parent nights, college fairs, business events, meetings and coordinated campus visits to achieve the following goals:
- Ensure local high school students and counselors have the resources and support needed to promote academic success and awareness
- Provide local schools and businesses with the latest information about the wealth of resources and programs offered by Wake Tech
- Provide on-site support for people within the community who have recently been laid off and need information about available opportunities for retraining or education in another field to rejoin the workforce.
- Lead campus tours for groups wanting an inside look at some of Wake Tech's facilities
- Work with assigned Business Alliance in the Wake County Public School System
- Assist with administration of the Accuplacer Placement Test and other college-sponsored tests
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App