Finish Line Grant
The Finish Line Grant awards $1,000 that can be used for tuition, child care, medical or other financial emergencies.
- Rental assistance
- Auto repairs
- Utility bill (water, gas or electric)
- Purchase of course materials (i.e. books or software)
- Internet services
- Rental or housing deposits, mortgage payments or property taxes
- Purchase of a vehicle
- Business start-up costs
- Tickets, fines or other court-related expenses
- Pet expenses
- Up to $1,000 per student per semester
- Must be in good academic standing as outlined by Wake Tech policies
- Must be a current student who has completed (or is enrolled in) at least 50% of their primary course of study
- Must have a Social Security card
How to apply?
- Curriculum students
- Workforce Continuing Education students
- Download and complete the application
- Submit an application to [email protected]
- Submit supporting document(s), such as invoices or bill statements, along with the application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
**Documents must include account numbers and/or payee and payer info.**
- If approved, students will register with NCWorks online. More information
- Meet with the NCWorks Career Center advisor, and the advisor will handle the payment. Funds will not be distributed directly to the applicant.
NOTE: Documentation must be provided with the application in order to advance. Applications without signatures will not advance. Do not submit without signatures.