Many non-degree IT courses align with Wake Tech’s IT degree programs, which means you can take certain “non-degree” courses and still earn college credits for that course, if you enroll in a qualifying degree program.
You may qualify for a scholarship through the WakeWorks Propel program!
IT Power Packs: Level Up Your Life!
Ready to take your IT skills to the next level? Wake Tech's IT Power Packs are bundled, low-cost training programs designed to help you earn industry-recognized credentials. Each Power Pack can be completed in about four to six months. Power Packs aim to prepare you for the next step in your career, whether you are brand new to the IT field or a mid-career professional looking to level up. And, if you want to take your knowledge even further, the credentials you earn in a Power Pack can count for college credit in a degree program at Wake Tech!
Wake Tech's IT Power Packs are part of the WakeWorks Propel scholarship program, which means you may qualify to receive up to $750 to pay for course registration, books, certification fees, etc.
Learn more about WakeWorks Propel here.
Let's get started!
Select a Power Pack from the list below to register.
- Set up and manage Intuit QuickBooks Online administration
- Record and manage sales and money-in
- Manage and record vendors and money-out
- Manage bank accounts, transaction rules, and receipts
- Access basic reports and customize views
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Charting the Accounts
- The General Ledger
- Keeping Journals
- Controlling Your Records
- Computer Options for Bookkeeping
- Financial Statements and Accounting Standards
- Getting Started
- Set Up Your New QuickBooks Online Company
- Classes, Locations & Tags
- Sales Tax
- Products and Services
- Sub-Customers vs Projects
- Beginning Balances
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Managing Inventory
- Final Review
- Certification Preparation
- Intuit QuickBooks Online Administration
- Sales and Money-In
- Vendors and Money-Out
- Bank Accounts, Transaction Rules, and Receipts
- Basic Reports and Views
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 80% of the course material taught.
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Pathways to Careers in Finance - HRD-3004BI2
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online - ACC-3150BE