Current Students are defined as any students who are currently enrolled or have previously been accepted into the CCP Program at Wake Tech. We welcome all Current Students back who are continuing their enrollment as CCP Students!
Step 1: Print Enrollment and Eligibility Checklists
- CCP Enrollment Checklist for Continuing Students
- High School Transcript Checklist (Public/Private/Homeschool)
- High School Transcripts should have a print date on or after February 1, 2021
- If you are a Wake County Public School System Student, utilize the WCPSS Principal/Designee Email List, to input the correct email address for your school's representative who will approve your form(s).
Step 3: Check My Admissions Status (Click Here)
Wake Tech Admissions Services staff is available to assist Current CCP students to check the documentation status of their Eligibility Verification (EV) Form(s). To schedule a virtual appointment to check you status, click "Step 3: Check My Admissions Status" above.
Step 4: Receive Admissions Status Correspondence
Students whose EV Form has been approved will receive an email notification of "clearance" informing students they can at that time register for courses.
Clearance to "Register" email (Example)
Students who receive notification that their EV Form is deemed "Incomplete" will need to submit the requested documentation to [email protected]. For additional assistance, refer back to Step 3 to schedule an appointment with a CCP Representative.
Step 5: Schedule CCP Virtual Advising Appointment - Optional (Click Here)
Current CCP students can meet virtually with a CCP advisor. To schedule a CCP advising appointment, click "Step 5: Schedule CCP Virtual Advising Appointment" above.
CCP students are only allowed to take courses that are within their approved pathway(s). Students are also relegated to the allotted credits and restrictions within the disciplines. Students can confirm their approved pathway(s) and course schedule by logging into Self-Service or by scheduling a CCP Virtual Advising Appointment.
CCP Registration Resources
- How to Search and Register for Courses in Self-Service (PDF)
- How to View Course Descriptions
- How to Check Your Class Schedule in WebAdvisor and Self-Service
- NC DPI/Dual Credit Allowance Chart for CCP (2021-2022) *Check with your HS regarding Dual Credit
Students are reminded to check their class schedule near the beginning of the start of courses. Courses are sometimes closed by the department which could affect your schedule.
NOTE: CCP Office can review and utilize AP Scores (official or unofficial) for registration purposes only. Please submit scores to [email protected] prior to registration to satisfy course prerequisites. Please feel free to submit an official AP Score Report to the Registration and Records Office to be evaluated for college credit.
Registration Dates & Deadlines
- July 30: CCP Course Request Form Opens (Fall)
Step 7: Final Steps & Attend Class
Purchase Textbooks/Supplies/Course Materials
Career and College Promise (CCP) is a tuition free program, but students are responsible for textbooks, supplies, and course related fees. For more information, visit Wake Tech Official Bookstore.
- CCP students are to follow all WTCC Academic Policies and Procedures.
- Review and follow syllabus content provided by instructors
- Individualized Learning Center (ILC) - Free Tutoring Services
- Career Lens Lab - Career Exploration and Assessments
- Disability Support Services (DSS)
- Campus Resources (by Location)