Employment Application Requirements
To ensure full consideration of your credentials for positions of interest, please follow the guidelines below when completing an application for employment:
- Your application must be completed in its entirety. This includes all degrees awarded, work history and credentials. "See Resume" will not be accepted in lieu of application completion.
- Incomplete applications may be disqualified. Salary recommendations are based upon information listed on this application. Please complete each item thoroughly. Resumes may be attached as an application supplement, not as a substitute for the completion of the application. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all required information and documents are provided.
- List each employer and/or position held separately. Be sure to include your duties for each position when you worked for one employer and held more than one position.
- As you describe your work history, make sure you highlight your competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities and work behaviors) that demonstrate your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Once the application has been submitted to a particular posting, no changes to the application can be made. Be absolutely sure everything is completed and attached before final submission.
References, including names, contact information and relationship, are required at the time of application. You must include at least three professional references, at least two of whom must be past or current supervisors.
Unofficial transcripts from all degree-granting, regionally accredited institutions must be electronically attached to your application or submitted to Human Resources prior to being considered for an interview. Applications submitted with transcripts that do not list the required degree awarded will not be considered.
Unofficial transcripts from all degree-granting, regionally accredited institutions must be electronically attached to your application or submitted to Human Resources prior to an interview.
Official transcripts for all coursework and degrees will be required within 30 days of hire. Call Human Resources at 919-866-7890 for more information on transcript guidelines/requirements.
Transcripts from foreign institutions will not be considered. Foreign degree evaluations must be attached in lieu of transcripts for degrees earned outside the United States. For information on foreign degree evaluation providers, click on Transcript Guidelines in the menu to the left or call Human Resources at 919-866-7890.