College Initiatives and Assessment Research
Research at the College Initiatives and Assessment Office provides analytical services and information for facilitating a culture of evidence-based decision-making and promoting institutional improvement.
- Collect, validate and analyze data for reporting.
- Effectively communicate data through visualizations and interactive dashboards.
- Conduct studies on various aspects of the institution using statistical methods to develop explanatory and predictive models.
- Use quantitative, qualitative and mixed research methods to help programs understand their effectiveness and impact in achieving the goals of improving outcomes.
- Transformational Change in Response to COVID-19 (December 2021): Full report || Research brief
- Diversity, Growth and Tech Savviness: Wake Tech Students Enhance Local Business While Building Transferable Skill Sets (August 2022): Full report || Research brief
- Student and Faculty Needs for Success During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Follow-up Study (August 2022): Full report || Research brief