Ways to Donate to Wake Tech Foundation
There are many ways to give to Wake Tech. Whichever you chose, 100% of your gift benefits students, faculty and staff!
- Cash gifts (check or credit card) are tax deductible in the year given.
- Pledges (single or multiple payments) may be designated for a specific program or unrestricted for use where needs are greatest. Pledges are not deductible until paid.
- In-kind gifts
- Securities may be deducted at full market value without paying capital gains taxes on appreciated value.
- Legacy Society is an investment in the future. You can give to the unrestricted endowment, to a specific program or fund or to honor or memorialize someone. Many planned giving options offer significant tax benefits.
- Matching gifts are offered by many companies. Ask your HR department if your company matches employee charitable gifts.
- Real property (homes, commercial buildings or undeveloped land) can be given outright, as part gift/part sale (bargain sale) or as the resource for a charitable remainder trust or retained life estate.