Academic Integrity Tutorial
The Academic Integrity Tutorial has been created by the University of Maryland Global Campus. These tutorials will help you better understand what academic integrity is and how to avoid it. The information has not been altered in any way by the Office of Student Conduct.
Completion of Modules 1-4 and obtaining a score of 80 or higher is required. You will not be required to complete all of the modules at one time. Progress will be saved as you work your way through the modules. Therefore, you can start and begin where you left off to complete the modules.
Instructions for Completing the Avoiding Plagiarism Workshop provided by Indiana University
- Start with the Welcome and Overview
- Review the Learn through Tutorials and Practice
- Register for Undergraduate or Advanced High School Student
- Complete Avoiding Plagiarism workshop and pass by getting 9 out of the 10 questions correctly within the 40 minutes given
- Once you have completed and received your certificate of completion, upload and send to the Student Conduct Officer that assigned you to this workshop by the due date given.
- If you have questions, contact the Student Conduct Officer assigned to your case