Math tutors offer free one-on-one help to Wake Tech students in the following areas:
Tutors offer the following services:
- Support in understanding class lectures
- Help with studying and note-taking
- Test and final exam reviews
All sessions are 50 minutes long, and students can schedule one individual session and one group session per day, per class.
We will help you develop the skills you need for the classroom and for your career.
Walk-in sessions (no appointment required) are available at the following campuses:
- Southern Wake Campus, Building J, Room 102
- Scott Northern Wake Campus, Building F, Room 463
- Perry Health Sciences Campus, Building E
- RTP Campus, Building 1, Room 209
Students also can schedule appointments at any of those campuses, as well as at Western Wake Campus (second floor inside library):