Check Us Out!
We have Math Review workshops as well as the Practicing Success workshop, which you can take if you are on academic suspension.
Math Online Workshops
ILC Math Online Workshops
First Class Tutors + Online Math Workshops
It all adds up to better grades!
- Test preparation workshops are targeted to improve focus on topics and concepts of study as students prepare for a specific exam
- Study skills workshops are designed to help students prepare the necessary skills to succeed at college
Student Services and ILC Collaborative Workshops
This workshops is for students on academic suspension, or for any student who wants to learn how to be a stronger college student.
Starting with a brief series of questions for self-reflection, this workshop introduces students to a variety of practices to help them better manage their learning experience.
- Learning to examine our thinking
- Identifying and managing underlying emotions
- Recognizing areas of improvement
- Discovering and using resources
- Improving in key areas
- Important study habits
Upon completion of this workshop, students should be able to identify and apply useful strategies that make them stronger college students.
Want to Sign-up?
You can use any of the following three options to register for a session.