Academic Success Workshops
Academic Success Workshops are designed to help students develop successful college study habits. By signing up for various interactive workshops on campus, you can become a better college student by learning study strategies and tips to reach your academic goals.
The ILC hosts all workshops. Sign up below or contact the ILC staff at [email protected] or 919-866-6880.
This workshop is for students on academic suspension or for anyone who wants to learn how to be a stronger college student.
Starting with a brief series of questions for self-reflection, the workshop introduces students to a variety of practices to help them better manage their learning experience:
- Learning to examine our thinking
- Identifying and managing underlying emotions
- Recognizing areas of improvement
- Discovering and using resources
- Improving in key areas
- Important study habits
Upon completion of the workshop, students should be able to identify and apply useful strategies that make them stronger college students.
Online math workshops
First-class tutors + online math workshops = Better grades
- Test preparation workshops are targeted to improve focus on topics and concepts of study as students prepare for a specific exam.
- Study skills workshops are designed to help students prepare the necessary skills to succeed at college.
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App