Math Online Workshops
|MAT 152 Test 3 Review||Jane Hortelano||April 20||Tuesday||10:00 A.M.||Zoom|
|MAT 152 Test 3 Review||Don Hariston||April 21||Wednesday||2:00 P.M.||Zoom|
|MAT 171 Test 4 Review||Shannon Aycock||April 23||Friday||10:00 A.M.||ZOOM|
|MAT 171 Test 4 Review||Edwin Jones||April 25||Sunday||5:00 P.M.||ZOOM|
|MAT 171 Test 4 Review||Mary Matthiesen||April 26||Monday||2:00 P.M.||ZOOM|
|MAT 171 Test 4 Review||Gregory Johnson||April 26||Monday||7:00 P.M.||ZOOM|
|MAT 171 Test 4 Review||William Lo||April 27||Tuesday||9:00 A.M.||ZOOM|
|MAT 271 Test 4 Review||Howard Whittle||April 26||Monday||11:00 A.M.||TEAMS|
|MAT 271 Test 4 Review||Brandon Fecht||April 27||Tuesday||3:00 P.M.||TEAMS|
|MAT 272 Test 4B Review||Gregory Johnson||April 28||Wednesday||6:30 P.M.||TEAMS|
|MAT 272 Test 4B Review||Brandon Fecht||April 29||Thursday||12:00 P.M.||TEAMS|
ILC Math Online Workshops
First Class Tutors + Online Math Workshops
It all adds up to better grades!
- Test preparation workshops are targeted to improve focus on topics and concepts of study as students prepare for a specific exam
- Study skills workshops are designed to help students prepare the necessary skills to succeed at college
Student Services and ILC Collaborative Workshops
Starting with a brief series of questions for self-reflection, this workshop introduces students to a variety of practices to help them better manage their learning experience. Topics include: learning to examine our thinking, identifying and managing underlying emotions, recognizing areas of improvement, discovering and using resources, improving in key areas, and important study habits. Upon completion of this workshop, students should be able to identify and apply useful strategies that make them stronger college students.
Want to Sign-up for this Workshop?
You can use any of the following three options to register for a session.
- Call the ILC: 919-532-5621.
- Email the ILC: [email protected].
- To register online for a specific day and time, click to see availabilities:Register online for the "Becoming a Master Student" workshop.