ILC Computer Tutoring
Western Wake Campus
NEW: In-person WEB tutoring
WEB 110, WEB125, WEB140, WEB210, WEB225
Building 1, Room 209
Computer course online tutoring (CompuTutor)
Available seven days a week, including nights and weekends, our professional Computer Center tutors offer assistance mastering the skills you need to succeed in the following fields:
- Computer basics
- Virtualization and operating system management
- Web design
- Web programming
- Programming languages
- Computer science
- Database management
- Graphic and multimedia design
- Office systems
- Accounting (billing/invoicing software)
- Appointments are 25 minutes long, but students can book back-to-back appointments, for a total of 50 minutes, if their tutoring needs require a longer session.
- Book appointments up to eight days and one hour in advance. You will not be able to see an appointment that is not yet available to book. New appointments open every day.
- No more than two 25-minute sessions per course are allowed in a single day, and only three 25-minute sessions total are allowed per day.
- You must cancel or reschedule appointments at least one hour before session to avoid no-show penalty.
- Ask about our computer course Q&A channels in Microsoft Teams at [email protected]. You may also email computer course-related questions to [email protected].