Open Computer Labs
Student technology fees make Open Computer Labs on various campuses possible. The labs offer the following services:
- Computers with internet access for research
- Black-and-white laser-jet printers
- Lab monitors for technical assistance
Perry Health Sciences Campus
ILC Building, Room 8
Monday and Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Building 1, Room 131
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
**Computer labs are closed during student breaks and holidays.**
Policies and procedures
- Your Wake Tech student ID with an updated validation sticker is required to use an Open Computer Lab.
- Computer lab monitors provide hardware and software help; they cannot assist with homework.
- Study groups are limited to one workstation and cannot disrupt other students.
- Stations unattended for more than 10 minutes may be reassigned to another student.
- The Open Computer Lab is for course-related work only.
- All students must sign in before placing their items at a computer station.
- No food or open drinks are allowed in the lab.
- Mobile phones must be on silent or vibrate; calls must be made and answered outside of the lab.
- Limit printing to course-related work and a maximum of 10 total pages.
NOTE: Monitors may deny lab access to anyone who does not comply with Computer Lab policies and procedures.
Want to work at an Open Computer Lab? Applications for the Summer term are being accepted.
If you have questions, software requests or suggestions, email Open Computer Labs Coordinator Quatesha Clarke at [email protected].
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App