The ILC can help you develop a plan to attack a fact-based science class with lots of information:
- Geology (limited in-person availability, so email [email protected])
Professional science tutors offer the following services:
- Support in understanding class lectures
- Help with studying and note-taking
- 3-D models for review and practice
- Test reviews
We will help you develop the skills you need for the classroom and for your career.
Tutoring in sciences is available in person and online.
Walk-in sessions (no appointment required) are available at the following campuses:
- Southern Wake Campus, Building J, Room 102
- Scott Northern Wake Campus, Building F, Room 463
- Perry Health Sciences Campus, Building E
- RTP Campus, Building 1, Room 209
Students also can schedule appointments at any of those campuses: