CashCourse is a free online financial education resource designed specifically for college and university students. The program takes a whole-life approach to personal finance, with resources divided into six main areas of learning:
- Earn: Estimate financial effects of current and future employment.
- Save and Invest: Grow personal assets to build savings and financial security.
- Protect: Protect financial resources, personal property, and identity.
- Spend: Manage cash flow to meet financial goals and navigate financial obstacles.
- Borrow: Control personal credit and debt.
- Pay for Education: Create and implement a strategy for funding higher education.
Financial Education Resources for College Students
Created with input from real students and universities, CashCourse equips students with information that helps them make informed financial decisions, from orientation to graduation and beyond. The program comes with student-focused tools and information:
- Self-guided learning through coursework modules, quizzes, and the Budget Wizard
- Personalized dashboard where students can review past activities as well as saved budgets and articles
- Helpful content such as articles, videos, and worksheets
- Relevant information that is easy to understand and continually updated
To start taking charge of your money and building real-life personal financial management skills, visit www.cashcourse.org today!
Students: Click the “Register Now” button at www.cashcourse.org to create your CashCourse account and to access the valuable resources provided on this website. Be sure to select Wake Tech Community College as your school.