Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Build adaptive digital marketing strategies to achieve business goals.
- Create a basic website optimized for search engines and user experience (UX).
- Develop a social media strategy designed to generate awareness, facilitate engagement and build loyalty.
- Assemble a content marketing strategy to attract new customers and engage existing audiences.
- Create email campaigns that turn prospects into customers.
- Set up paid advertising campaigns on Google and social media platforms.
- Use digital analytics to leverage insights and optimize campaigns.
- DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
Create a strategic framework for developing digital marketing campaigns designed to achieve business goals.
● The Building Blocks of Creating Digital Marketing Campaigns
● Establishing Campaign Goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
● Target Audience Segmentation
● Developing Customer Personas
- WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT & OPTIMIZATION
Learn the foundations of no-code website creation using WordPress tools to optimize for search engines and enhance user experience (UX).
● Introduction to Creating Websites in WordPress
● Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
● Optimizing the User Experience (UX)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Harness the power of Social Media to create awareness around your business, engage your audiences and attract new customers.
● Building a Social Media Strategy
● Platform Overviews and Best Practices
● Creating Engagement and Communications Planning
● Omnichannel Marketing: Integrating Social Media into Your Marketing Mix
- CONTENT CREATION
Craft engaging content designed to provide value and attract new customers while building loyalty with your existing audiences.
● Principles of Content Marketing
● Copywriting and Design Basics
● Creating Content Optimized for Search Engines
● Developing a Content Calendar
- INBOUND MARKETING
Map the process from prospect to customer using inbound marketing strategies which include demand generation, email marketing campaigns and more.
● Understanding the Marketing Funnel and Customer Journey
● Lead Generation Strategies
● Email Marketing
- CREATING PAID ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS
Reach new audiences and increase the reach of your organic campaigns through Google advertising and social media platforms.
● Principles of Media Buying
● Audience Targeting Basics
● Creating Campaigns on Social Media Platforms
● Creating Google Ads Campaigns
- DATA ANALYTICS
Learn how to access insightful campaign data needed to make smarter decisions and continually optimize your digital marketing campaigns.
● Installing and Using Google Analytics
● Developing Data-Driven Marketing Campaigns
● Measuring Return on Investment (ROI)
- Attendance 90% or above