Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Students will know how to create and format Smart Art, work with advanced Notes Page features, and work with orientation options.
- Animate slide content, work with timings of animation and transitions, and insert and format external media.
- Track editorial changes, review content, resolve differences, and manage multiple presentations.
- Advanced Formatting
- Animation, Time Effects, and Media
- Reviewing Content, Tracking Changes, and Saving in other Formats
- Custom Slide Shows
- Sharing, Collaborating, and Security
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements for successful completion of a NON-CERTIFICATION CLASSES - Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.