Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Understand the basic Windows Operating System
- Learn about the Microsoft Windows Desktop Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Get to know the Control Panel and about Microsoft Settings
- Windows 10 Operating System Basics
- Common Computer Terms and Acronyms
- Internet Basics, World Wide Web, Web Browsers, and Useful Web Addresses
- Windows Explore and File Structure
- Demonstrating the Importance of the Control Panel and the Microsoft Settings
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Computer Basics: Microsoft Windows 10 - SEF-3001IO2