Career Services Resources
An online tool that allows you to explore jobs and career opportunities in the Research Triangle area. See how it works.
An online tool to guide you to interview success. Review interview lessons and practice interview questions targeted to your major.
Skills to Succeed Academy
Accenture's Skills to Succeed Academy is a free, interactive online training program that helps learners build the skills and confidence they need to make smart career choices and find and succeed in employment.
Triangle Business Journal
Wake Tech students, faculty and staff have full access to business news across 18 industries throughout the Triangle metropolitan area, as well as TBJ's Books of Lists and archives of back issues from the past six years. (Wake Tech email address required to register and log in.)
The Career Vision 20/20 podcast contains information about monthly events and activities, cutting-edge strategies and inspiration relevant to the career development of Wake Tech's current and prospective students and alumni.
Led by industry experts, the "Make Your Career Virtually Unstoppable" webinar series provides invaluable knowledge and effective practices.
- What Can I Do With This Major? – Connect academic majors to careers and employers.
- College Foundation of North Carolina – Tools for exploring majors and careers
- NCCareers.org – North Carolina’s central online resource for job and career information.
- Pathful Explore's Virtual Job Shadow – A video-based career-planning platform that lets you take a virtual field trip and go behind the scenes with real professionals to view more than 1,000 career opportunities
- Library resource guide – Find information on careers in Wake Tech's libraries.
- Career One Stop – U.S. Department of Labor information on occupations, salaries and outlooks, along with videos
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data on salaries, education and training requirements and outlooks, along with employment resources
- Focus 2 Career – Self-assessment, career exploration, decision-making and action planning (NOTE: After creating an account, use "careers" as the access code.)
- O*Net Interest Profiler – Identify career interests and how they relate to the working world.
- Glassdoor – Research on employers, including employee reviews
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App