Upcoming Pathways Male Mentoring Events
Engagement is key to student success! The Pathways Success Scholars Program is all about our students' experiences! To further our mission of student exposure to academic, social, and career-based activities and opportunities, see this current semester's planned events and programming below!
February Virtual Coaching Sessions: Self-Care and Pride: His-Story In the Making
- Friday, February 18, 12 p.m. - Men's Health 101: Health & Nutrition with Dr. Matt Wooten, Vidant Health
- Friday, February 25, 12 p.m. - Mindfulness: Navigating the Mindset with Von Norwood, CEO, Light Work Resolution Agency
March Virtual Coaching Sessions: Recharging, Male Mentality & Financial Literacy
- Friday, March 4, 12 p.m. - Financial Literacy with Latonya Parsons, Coordinator of Student Money Management
Male Mentoring Convening
- Wednesday, March 23, 9 a.m. - Virtual Forum: Recharging the Minority Male Student
- Thursday, March 24, 11 a.m. & 1 p.m. – Virtual Documentary Screening: After the Sweat Dries
- Friday, March 25, all day – Careers in Sports Day
April Virtual Coaching Sessions: Networking: Ready, Set, Let's Go!
- Friday, April 1, 12 p.m. - The Power of Internships, with Ian Gibbons, Manager of Employer Relations
- Friday, April 8, 12 p.m. - Making Career Moves: My Professional Journey with Siya Msomi, Pathways Alumnus
- Friday, April 22, 12 p.m. - Leadership 101: Setting the Standard, with Will Kincy, Pathways Coordinator