Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- overview the basic elements of Lean change
- know their own roles and importance in the transformation process
- learn how to implement Lean strategies throughout the company on all levels
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean principles
- Voice of the Customer
- Mapping the Process
- Eight Wastes
- Attendance 100%