Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Learn about best practices, accounts payable, internal controls, and tax and regulatory matters.
- Identify process improvements in the accounts payable function.
- Become familiar with automation technology and how it affects your profession.
- Internal Controls
- Tax and Regulatory
- Vendor Master File
- Travel and Entertainment (T&E)
- Technology and Automation
No degree = 3 yrs. AP experience
2-year degree = 2 yrs. AP experience
4-year degree = 1 yr. AP experience
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
PC: Windows 8 or newer.
Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Attendance 90% or above