Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Understand the basic concepts of Sentence Structure
- Review Grammar Terms
- Learn about Sentence Fragments
- Sentence Structure
- Review of Grammar Terms
- Sentence Fragments
- Run-on Sentences
- Subject-verb Agreement
- Nouns & Pronouns Usage
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Grammar Refresher Part 2 - SEF-3001AU2
- Better Business Writing, Level 1: How To Sharpen Your Writing Style - SEF-3001AO2