Course details and registration information
- understand the basic components of Human Anatomy, Exercise Physiology, Nutrition and applied sciences (behavioral, managerial, clerical) relative to Group Training.
- be able to safely prescribe group workout regimens for apparently healthy individuals.
- understand the psychological and physiological factors involving adopting a group workout regimen.
- Human Anatomy
- Exercise Physiology
- Leadership and Implementation
- Program Design
- This course prepares students to become a skilled group fitness trainer and prepares them for Group Fitness Instructor Exam (ACE). The course presents the ACE comprehensive systems for designing group programs based on unique health, fitness, and goals.
- Attendance 85% or above
- Personal Trainer Certification - HEA-3010B3