Scott Northern Wake Campus
6600 Louisburg Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
Wake Tech's Scott Northern Wake Campus opened in 2007 and serves students from Wake Forest, Rolesville, Knightdale, Wendell and points north. The 127-acre campus offers a robust University Transfer program as well as an Associate in Fine Arts degree program. It offers a variety of Workforce Continuing Education (non-credit) classes, including computer skills, Certified Nursing Assistant and Human Resources Development. The campus is home to Wake Tech's Corporate Solutions Division, which provides customized training for businesses. The campus also offers classes for students in the Wake Early College of Health and Sciences, a partnership with the Wake County Public School System. The Scott Northern Wake Campus has the distinction of being the first college or university campus in the U.S. where all buildings are LEED®-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- All buildings are LEED-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) by the U.S. Green Building Council. The campus was the first college campus in the U.S. to earn this distinction.
- Buildings and grounds are designed to conserve energy, with daylight harvesting, drought-resistant landscaping and other features.
- State-of-the-art technology, including "smart" classrooms that provide instant access to instructional resources
- A 300-seat lecture and performance hall
- Laboratories for nursing assistant instruction
All Wake Tech campuses feature a library and study areas; an Individualized Learning Center (ILC) for reading, writing and math tutoring; wireless internet access; a photo ID office; and support services that include Admissions, Advising, Career Services, Disability Support Services and Financial Aid.
In addition to these services, Scott Northern Wake Campus offers a bookstore, a STEM Center, open computer labs, a distance education testing center, Student Success Coaches, chemistry and biology labs, music practice rooms, student dining options and tennis and volleyball courts.