Health Insurance for International Students

The International Student Office highly recommends F-1 students to purchase health insurance coverage for their stay in the United States. These links are health insurance providers for international students and are not affiliated with Wake Technical Community College.

This video teaches international students how to prepare for their arrival in the US, how the U.S. health care system works and how students should seek medical care appropriately if they become sick or injured.

Visit International Student Insurance Explained or the Best Colleges' Student Health Care Guide for more information.