The staff of the Center for Financial Education is committed to providing students with the tools necessary to make sound financial decisions. Through collaborative, campus-wide efforts, Wake Tech has established a network of people and services to help students achieve a better life.
Below are some of the organizations involved in the financial education initiative. We are here to serve you! Contact us or drop by our offices anytime.
- Student Services. Learn about the array of services available to help enhance your college experience.
- Basic Skills Department (GED/ABE Programs). Pick up the skills that can help you increase your knowledge and income.
- Student Activities. Take part in a club, join our Student Government Association, or participate in a campus activity.
- Career and Employment Resources. Search for jobs, post your resume, and find opportunities.
- Wake Tech Foundation. The Foundation provides scholarships for students pursuing an education at Wake Technical Community College and serves the community.
- Student Life. Provides opportunities that can help build your resume, enhance your experience, and expand your network.
- Financial Aid. Learn about scholarships, grants, work-study, and loans available to help complete a course of study.
- Student Success Department. Get support that will help you transition to college, achieve good academic standing, and reach your education goals.
- Student Banking Solutions by SunTrust. Discover the banking and account options that are available to you.
- OnUp by SunTrust. SunTrust launched the onUp website to inspire everyone to take a step and move from financial stress to confidence.