Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
- Upon successful completion, students will have learned an overview of how to manage a project and testing techniques for the PMP or CAPM exam.
- Introduction to PMP® and CAPM® Certifications
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Knowledge Areas & Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Secondary degree
- PMP: 7,500 hours leading and directing projects/ CAPM: 1,500 hours of project experience
- PMP: 35 hours of project management education/ CAPM: 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. The PMP preparation course fulfills this educational pre-requisite.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of the course material taught.
- Project Manager
- Fundamentals of Project Management - SEF-3001EG1
- The Essentials of Project Management - SEF-3001EZ1