Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Use chat messages and posts to communicate with the team
- Share and work with files and apps
- Create a team and configure channels and tabs
- Communicating with Microsoft Teams
- Calling and Meeting in Teams
- Sharing Files and App Content
- Creating and Configuring Teams
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Level 1 - SEF-3001MP2