Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned how to navigate and understand social media platforms.
- have learned how to create social media calendar and compelling content for social media channels through data driven insights.
- have learned how to develop comprehensive social media strategies on all major platforms.
- have learned how to implement, track and report on paid social media campaigns.
- have learned how to build cross-platform crises and communication plans.
- have learned how to build an omni-channel experience.
- have learned how to develop unique advocacy campaigns through user-generated content influencers.
- have learned how to calculate and report ROI for social media.
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Defining & Creating a Social Strategy
- Prep/Begin Group Project
- Group Project: Social Strategy for Local/Small Business
- Create Compelling Contagious Content
- Communication Planning
- Accelerators: How to Leverage Content Creators
- Paid Media Planning: How to Extend your Story
- Pivots and Measurements: Social Medial Analytics
- Omnichannel Marketing with Social: Bridging the Gap Between Social and All Marketing Channels
- Securing the Next Step: How to Secure Future Campaign Work
• Internet access
• One of the following browsers:
o Mozilla Firefox
o Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or above)
o Google Chrome
• Adobe PDF plug-in (a free download obtained at Adobe.com)
Book: Social Media Strategy: Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations in the Consumer Revolution Second Edition by Keith A. Quesenberry (Author)
- Attendance 80% or above