Course Details & Registration Information
The course covers child/infant CPR, child/infant AED, child/infant choking, and pediatric first aid. Adult modules in CPR, AED and choking are optional.
- be able to recognize situations and provide assistance to a victim where CPR, AED, or first aid skills may be needed.
- provide assistance to a victim where First Aid Basics skills may be needed
- provide assistance to a victim where Medical Emergencies skills may be needed
- provide assistance to a victim where Injury emergencies skills may be needed
- provide assistance to a victim where Environmental emergencies skills may be needed
- provide assistance to a victim where child and infant CPR/AED use may be needed
- Pediatric First Aid
- Child CPR/AED
- Infant CPR
- Child and Infant choking
- Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course is designed to prepare people to provide first air, CPRand automated external defibrllator(AED) use in a safe timelu and effective manner.
Child and Infant CPR manikins, pocket masks
Heartsaver Pediatric DVD or streamed course through AHA
Gloves, bandaging supplies, epi pen trainer,
- Attendance 90% or above
- successful demonstration of skills
- Pass any written test with the required AHA grade or higher.
- this course is intended for the general public
- child care providers