- Demonstrate knowledge by competently performing all EDT procedures.
- Recognize, differentiate and document technical issues, artifacts and clinical changes during acquisition testing procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all clinical team members before, during and after EDT procedures.
- Perform EDT procedures in a time-effective manner.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with patients and loved ones when explaining EDT procedures.
The Mission of the Electroneurodiagnostic Technology Program at Wake Technical Community College is to provide quality training and education to prepare our diverse student population for professional excellence within the field of Neurodiagnostics.
This Mission, outcomes and competencies are in accordance with our accrediting body (CAAHEP COA-NDT0 and our credentialing body (ABRET).