Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- learn how to manage, visualize, and analyze large data sets using online tools and applications
- Data Management for Big Data
a. Storing Data Through the Cloud
b. Connecting Data Sources to Analysis Tools and Applications
- Dashboard Reporting for Business Stakeholders
a. Basics of Using Dashboard to Report Data
b. Google Data Studio Techniques for Building Reporting Dashboards
i. Dashboard Ease of Accessibility and Interface
ii. Data Visualization
- III. Advanced Data Analysis
a. Brief Introduction to SQL
b. Segment/Cluster Analysis
c. Cohort Analysis
d. Optimization & A/B Testing
- IV. Incorporating All Topics into Comprehensive Analysis
- Attendance 100%