Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Know how to make workbook edits with multiple users
- Understand how to analyze data
- Use Excel features to structure and visualize data
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Automating Workbook Functionality
- Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Forecasting Data
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2 - SEF-3001ML2