Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Develop the basic ability to navigate the Microsoft Windows 10 environment
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs
- Work with files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive
- Use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant and use Edge for web browsing
- Customize Windows 10
- Install and remove printers and peripheral devices
- Use Windows 10 security features to create more secure passwords and protect your device against common attacks
- Access Windows 10
- Windows Universal Apps and Desktop Applications
- Files and Folders
- Cortana and Edge
- Installing and Removing Devices
- Security Features
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.