Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
- Navigate the InDesign interface.
- Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Design a Document
- Customize a Document
- Work with Page Elements
- Build Tables
- Prepare a Document for Delivery
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.