Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC
- Create basic images
- Manage selections and layers
- Modify and repair images, and manage color
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement
- Import, export, organize, and save files
- Getting Started with Photoshop
- Creating Basic Images
- Managing Selections and Layers
- Adjusting Images
- Refining Images
- Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.