Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects
- Creating Raster Images
- Applying Vector Image Tools
- Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Automating Tasks
- Editing Video
- Setting Project Requirements
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.