Massage Therapy Appointments
Therapeutic massage sessions in the student clinic are 50 minutes in length. The cost is $20 – cash or check only. Clinic appointments are offered only through online reservations.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for the intake process. Massage Therapy sessions are scheduled for one hour – 50 minutes of therapeutic work, five minutes to allow you time to settle into the treatment space and five minutes when the treatment is over.
- Gratuities are not allowed. Students are prohibited (by state law) to receive payment in any form for the clinic session.
- Appointments will end at the scheduled time and will not be extended for late arrivals.
- At the beginning of your session, the student will conduct an intake interview to gain important information about your health history. This information, and all other documentation regarding your visit, is kept private and confidential.
- The students are required to perform only those techniques that they have been previously taught in class and lab. If you request a technique or type of work that they have not yet studied, they are not allowed to apply it. We encourage you to experience different types of bodywork as the students learn to incorporate them.
- At the end of your session, you will be asked to fill out an evaluation form. Your honest and through feedback on each session in the clinic is greatly appreciated.
Please make every effort to keep your appointment. These are required clinical hours for our students.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment and our students to have a complete learning experience. Your email confirmation has the number for your reservation. Repeat cancellations or canceling with less than 24-hour notice, will jeopardize your ability to schedule future appointments.
- To ensure quality instruction, anyone who does not keep their appointment will be considered a "no-show" and will jeopardize their ability to be rescheduled for future appointments.
- When arriving late, your session may be shortened to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Your therapist will determine if there is enough time remaining to begin a session. Clients are expected to pay for the full session that is booked.
For more information, email [email protected].
2901 Holston Lane
Raleigh, North Carolina 27610
Building B is on the corner of Sunnybrook Road and Holston Lane. At the top of Holston Lane, turn left to enter that parking deck. Visitor parking is immediately to the right. Walk across the street and go to the fourth floor of Building B, Room 417.
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App