Child Care Grant
Child care assistance is available for students enrolled at least half-time (six credit hours) in a financial-aid-approved program of study at Wake Tech. Child care grants are limited and are based on financial need. To be considered for the Child Care Grant, students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be a North Carolina resident
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Complete the Wake Tech Child Care Grant application
- Have at least one child in need of child care assistance
- Meet all financial aid eligibility requirements
Priority is given to returning, single, low-income students who are not receiving child care assistance from another source. The priority deadline for applications is September 1 each academic year.
Failure to comply with the Child Care Grant Agreement will lead to termination from this financial aid fund.
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App