Placement Testing Information
- Review for the test.
- Make sure you are well rested on test day. Testing is untimed and may take up to four hours to complete.
- Bring a photo ID and your test permit. You may pick up a permit on the day you test.
- Calculators are not allowed. A calculator will be provided to you. We will supply you with scratch paper and pencils.
- The test is computerized.
- If you have a disability that requires special arrangements for taking the placement test, please call Disability Support Services at 919-866-5670 to request accommodations.