CCP Students Graduating High School
If you are a high school senior participating in CCP who will be graduating in this academic year and you plan to attend Wake Tech as a regular, traditional student after graduation, please follow the steps below. Also visit the Important Dates tab for more information and important dates, especially if you will be graduating early in the academic year (before June).
- Complete a traditional, Wake Tech online application for the term you will become a regular student: Complete all Steps to Admission as a regular student, including residency determination and applying for financial aid.
- Check Admission Status: If you have not been admitted as a regular student for your term, please contact [email protected] to find out what you need to do to be admitted. You can also visit the admissions office on Southern Wake or Scott Northern Wake Campus.
ATTENTION: Graduating Seniors are still eligible to participate in the program during the Summer 2021 Term. Students must have a graduation date after the first day of classes (May 19, 2021).
- Request Final High School Transcript: Remember to send an updated transcript when you apply as well as a final, official high school transcript once graduated.
- Meet with a Wake Tech Academic Advisor: This step must be completed prior to registering for classes. Please review with them the courses you have taken as a part of the CCP program.
- Attend CCP Transition Day: If you have questions about this step, you can contact us at [email protected].
- Complete e-Learning: Remember, if you plan to take an online class, you must complete e-learning if you have not already done so. You only need to do this once
- Register for classes: You will be registering yourself as a regular student. If you need assistance with registering, contact the registrar's office.
- Purchase texts and attend class!: Welcome to WTCC, again!